Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?

I was wondering if anyone can give me the info on how to change it. I'm trying not to go to the shop because money is tight now.Anyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?
i wouldnt do it but if you must here you go

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/art

very helpful siteAnyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?
Leave it alone, unless you are a trained mechanic you can easily end up with problems, misalignment, rear seal leaks, etc.

mechanics guarantee their work.Anyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?
you have to pull the motor to put in a Honda/Acura clutch...leave it for a repair shop or you will have more trouble than you bargained for.Anyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?
Hey, This is not an easy job for everyday person, it does take a few special tools, and a lot of regular tools. I'm not saying that you cant do it, but I would recomend that if you do, buy a chilton book and read it well. I have done lots of them, and it takes me several hours, even with a lift and lots of air tools. Good luckAnyone know how to change the clutch for a Integra?
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/displa



that will explain it



also go to www.honda-tech.info for a helms manual (free)