Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my clutch on my 98 honda accord?

hey guys i have a 1998 honda accord lx 4 cyl and i was wondering if there is any repair instructions online i can find to remove and replace the clutch it will be helpful thanks.How do i change my clutch on my 98 honda accord?
I have not found any repair manuals online but you are in for a great time. I suggest that you go to Auto Zone or Advanced auto and get yourself the repair manual that covers your car. Then study it closely and if you are confident you can do it, dive right in. Remember it is a pain to do this type of repair from the floor without a lift, engine support, trans jack and some help. Good luck.How do i change my clutch on my 98 honda accord?
here check this out, this will help alot.....
  • natural remedies for pimple
  • hair ideas
  •