Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much can I expect to receive for my Peugeot 206 as a part ex-change?

I have a Y reg (2001) 3 door Peugeot 206 1.1 lx.

Mechanically, it is in good working order, I've had new brakes in the past 12 months, and a full set of tyres, a catalytic converter and full exhaust about 18months-2 years ago, I also had a new clutch about 6 months ago. I just want a newer car, particularly one with 5 doors. The car is 9 years old now and the longer I leave it, the less I will get for it when I come to upgrading.

The mileage is 78,000 with a part service history due to the previous owners. The interior of the car is in good condition, but on the exterior, there is a small dent and a chip in the paint which has rusted both on the front left wing from a bump I had last year. There are also a few slight dents in the door panels from inconsiderate people on car parks. I have owned this car for 3 and a half years, I have only recently finished paying for it. How much could I expect for it as a part ex?How much can I expect to receive for my Peugeot 206 as a part ex-change?
Depends what you trade it in against, but I'd hope for at least 拢1,000.



From Parkers website, on a 2001/Y 1.1LX 5 dr.

Original Price 拢8,940

Independent Dealer 拢1,710

Private Good 拢1,385

Private Poor 拢785

Part Exchange 拢1,025How much can I expect to receive for my Peugeot 206 as a part ex-change?
250 - 500 perhaps ?