Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My car clutch is mushy, how can I fix it?

Ok I own a Toyota Corolla 1984 SR5 convert to GTS coupe. The thing is I burned the clutch. I took out the tranny, changed the clutch, then noticed slave cylinder was bad. I replaced it. I've bled the salve cylinder. The clutch is still spongy... I'm tired of it... could it be the master cylinder? What else should I check? Or replace?My car clutch is mushy, how can I fix it?
Try pushing the slave cylinder pushrod right in so the air is pushed up into and released by the master cylinder.Then bleed as normal.

It`s usually the slave cylinder to go first,but if the master is worn and you drained it instead of clamping the flexy.,you may have a problem with bleeding.

Those Eezybleed pressure bleeders work well,and they`re cheap.My car clutch is mushy, how can I fix it?
http://www.fixya.com/cars/p700403-toyota





http://www.clarks-garage.com/shop-manualMy car clutch is mushy, how can I fix it?
Changing the master cylinder wouldn't really help the clutch any.
  • viikii.net
  • data into xsds
  •