Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mazda RX-8 or Hyundai Tiburon?

ok i wanna buy my first own car but i want one of this 2 but im reading bad things about both...for the rx8 problems and problems that scare me for the cost to fix ...for the tiburon just some problems having to change the clutch but at the end it was cause the driver didnt even know how to drive it so guys if you own or now something about this 2 cars pls give me some of your knowledge to help me decide which one to buy... a little more info: i'd like to buy any of this in a 04/05 model manual transmission and pls i dont wanna be rude but if you're gonna post and answer recommending me another car at least write about a sport car or save your time for other questions and for those who'll give me any good info thanks in adviceMazda RX-8 or Hyundai Tiburon?
I say the tiburon. The cost of ownership of a hyundai is fairly cheap.

and if all you have to fix is a clutch? that is the better deal!Mazda RX-8 or Hyundai Tiburon?
RX8Mazda RX-8 or Hyundai Tiburon?
get an rx8 or a 350zMazda RX-8 or Hyundai Tiburon?
RX-8 is the better choice for sure.